Conditions for renting flats re Coronavirus 2021
I am 90 this year and am taking precautions to allow you to enjoy your holiday at Resthaven.
I compiled this list of conditions in 2020 and it worked well. I never thought I would still be using it in 2021.
Conditions I would like you to follow, because I feel the COVID problem is far from over, are a little modified from 2020.
- Before leaving home, and before entering the flats, please take your temperature. Anyone with a high temperature or COVID symptoms, for the sake of me and North Devon, please all stay home.
- I have never supplied bed linen etc. and this year I am not supplying duvets, bedspreads etc. The beds will have clean mattress and pillow protectors in place. Please bring your own duvets or sleeping bags as well as sheets, pillowcases, etc.
- Flats will be accessible by 5.00 pm on Saturday. If you arrive earlier, please enquire. Cars can be parked before.
- I would need you to leave the flat (with windows open) by 9.30 am prompt Saturday morning to allow me and my helpers time to sanitize the flats before the next guests come at 5pm. I have always been happy with the way my guests have left the flat, to help me, I would appreciate if you could leave the flats as you find them.
- Enter Flat 1 (upstairs) by the path on the seaward side of the lawn.
- Enter Flat 2 (downstairs) by the steps and bay window.
- If anyone in your party develops Coronavirus or symptoms, please all go home immediately for the sake of me and North Devon. Please also inform me via phone so that I will be able to cancel the next party or even close.
- The prices will in no way increase and I am happy to agree a price during your stay to make up for your losses or problems if any.
I wish you a happy stay at Resthaven.
Very best wishes,